Thursday 20 November 2014

Madara Ultra Purifying Mud Mask - Review*



The especially effective plant ingredients in MADARA products are nurtured in the rough climate of northern Europe by the Baltic Sea. With severe winters and short Summers, unique plants have evolved with high concentrations of bioactive molecules which protect them from these climatic extremes. MADARA is entirely natural and ecological cosmetics certified by ECOCERT.

This deep-purifying detox mask with Nordic forest lake mud cleans, tightens pores and conditions, leaving skin fresh, matt, and revitalised. Effects: 1. Clarify: Absorbs excess oils, cleans, refines pores, reduces outbreaks 2. Detoxify: The power of mud binds toxins and heavy metals and helps to eliminate them 3. Rejuvenate: Eliminates traces of acne and minor inflammation. 4. Recharge: Recharges with trace elements and vitamins for a revitalised and glowing complexion 5. Hydrate: The colloid structure of mud helps to retain the skin’s hydration. Recommended twice a week as clarifying treatment for oily, combination skin, skin with enlarged pores, blemishes, acne. Recommended once a week to combat skin dullness, tiredness, and occasional inflammation.

I decided to try out this new vegan and cruelty-free product that MyPure was selling as it looked interesting and sounded like it would be great for my type of skin! I really love the smell of this mud mask as it smells a little bit like Parma Violets, very sweet but subtle. The product itself is thin but creamy and it feels like you would need a lot of this product to cover your face with the product, but it seems to work well with just a thin layer covering the face. I've used the mask a few times now for around five to ten minutes each time and I've noticed that when I've washed it off it's made a slight difference and has left my face looking fresh and very feeling soft. Overall I do really like this mud face mask and I'll be looking into buying it again in the future.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I've been having an on and off battle with products since I began getting hormonal acne not too long ago, so I've been afraid to try anything. This however sounds like it's really gentle on the skin.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should try sticking to one product for a while to see if the product actually works or not :-) I recommend you try out this mask as it might just help you! x

      Delete