Sunday 12 March 2017

Botanicals Lemongrass & Tea Tree Foot Scrub - Review*


Scrub a dub!


Quintessentially English, Botanicals Organic Skincare contains the best quality, sustainable, certified organic and natural ingredients to promote both personal and environmental health and wellbeing. All products are made fresh in small batches to preserve their active botanical properties, and processing methods ensure that the active nutrient (vital life force) of the plant isn't destroyed by heat or over-processing. Botanicals are one of the pioneers of British made certified organic skincare, and one of the first brands to have an entire range of products certified by the Soil Association. Botanicals have dedicated the last ten years to researching, developing and producing their range of totally natural and organic skin care products, winning both consumer praise and industry awards, culminating this year in Botanicals winning Best Brand in the FreeFrom Skincare Awards.

Botanicals revitalising natural scrub exfoliates dead skin cells, whilst softening hard, dry skin on the feet. Made with Himalayan mineral crystal, Dead Sea salt and skin softening shea butter.

When looking for a replacement to my previous foot scrub I came across this Lemongrass & Tea Tree scented one by Botanicals from LoveLula. As soon as I saw the scent of the product I was really interested as I thought it would smell very refreshing. I was correct about the scent and I really like it as it's perfect for a foot product. To use the scrub all you need to do is take a little from the jar and mix it with some water. Then simply rub and work the scrub into your feet making sure you focus on any dry areas. I like to use the foot scrub whilst I'm in the shower as it's easier to wash off afterwards. I find that my feet were left feeling very soft and smooth after using the scrub on them. And even though the scrub is pleasant to use, I still feel the need to scrub my feet with a foot file to remove any excess skin.

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine I'd find this quite ticklish but it sounds lovely, I always forget to pay attention to my feet! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete