Thursday 9 April 2015

Zoya Professional Lacquer in Stacy - Review



Free from harmful chemicals and toxins, Zoya products are truly the way forward. Their products are formulated without any of the top five synthetic nasties which are, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP (Phthalates) and Camphor. There are over 500 irresistible colours to choose from, ranging from classic to ultra-cool, plus seasonal collections to look forward to. Zoya colours also come in a range of brilliant finishes from lustrous crème through matte to glitter, from Satin to Pixie Dust. Zoya is the leading name in natural nail products and all of their products are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and safe to use during pregnancy.

Stacy by Zoya can be best described as a deep wine cream with purple and raspberry undertones. A dark-but-not-black, vintage vampy shade.

I kindly received this lovely nail lacquer for Christmas after eagerly writing it down on my Christmas list! My favourite colours to wear on my nails are pinks, reds, oranges and anything in between those colours. Over the years I've experimented with different colours such as blues and greens but I've always felt that those colours have never really suited me. Since going, vegan I understood that I needed to update my nail colour collection to a much more vegan-friendly collection. I already had a lot of Barry M polishes, so I kept those and ended up giving the rest away! So far 'Stacy' is the only colour that I have from Zoya's huge collection, but I definitely have my eye on a few more colours that I'd like to try. I love the brush that this bottle provides, it's quite thin and very flat, but it's the best one I've come across so far. The brush covers my nails in just a few strokes and for me, this colour doesn't even need a second coat! I'd describe the colour as a very deep raspberry shade which I find very flattering. The formula is very quick drying and I can wear the colour on my toenails for a week without it getting chipped and I'd say at least five days maximum on my fingernails. Overall I will definitely be buying a few (a lot) more of Zoya's colours in the near future due to loving the great quality of their range.  

No comments:

Post a Comment