Sunday 19 April 2015

Skin Blossom Body Wash, Body Lotion, Hand Cream & Face Moisturiser - Review

 


Skin Blossom is an award-winning UK skincare company, with a mission to make affordable, gorgeous organic skin care and effective organic hair care. All of their organic skin care and hair care is certified by the Soil Association, as well as being Vegan Society registered. The organic beauty range has all you need for a face, body and hair regime. Their products are packed with organic ingredients and are 98.85% natural & free from harsh ingredients such as SLS, SLES, ALS, Phylates, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM, PEGS, Silicones, synthetic colour & fragrance, Petrochemicals, Urea, DEA, MEA, TEA, GLYCOLS and GM ingredients.

My favourite products from the collection are the Rose Geranium, Restore & Protect Hand Cream and the Orange and Argan Hydrate & Nurture Body Moisturiser. I find that the hand cream is easily absorbed and is great for very dry hands as it leaves my hands feeling really soft and non-greasy afterwards. The body moisturiser has a subtle orange smell, which is quite pleasant. I find that it sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky afterwards. The only problem that I have with the body moisturiser is that when applying it, it feels quite strange and the only way I can describe this is a waterproof feeling that disappears after it's applied. My least favourite products from my collection are the Antioxidant, Light & Nourishing Face Moisturiser and the Aloe Soothe & Hydrate Body Wash. I personally feel that the face moisturiser left my skin feeling very sticky and greasy, and this feeling didn't seem to disappear during the day. I ended up giving this product to Mum to try out but she felt the same way about it too. I personally think that the body wash has a strange orange scent, it isn't overpowering but it's unusual. The product lathers up well but not enough to cover my whole body so I needed to use quite a lot of the product. Overall, I was half and half with this collection but I'm glad that I got to try the collection out.


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment