Sunday 3 May 2015

Crazy Rumors Lip Balm in Mint Chocolate - Review



Crazy Rumors are wonderfully colourful and flavourful vegan lip balms from the USA with a BIG personality. Established over 15 years ago, the exceptional 100% natural lip care is still handmade in small batches for the purest and freshest balms. Clean, tasty and ethical, the balms include super moisturising delights like Certified Organic Shea Butter & soothing Jojoba oil. The mouth-watering flavours are sourced from fruits, vegetables and spices, no synthetic lab created flavours in here, ever. Nature creates it all, and what’s better than that? There’s something for everyone: Mild to Wild, we’ve got you covered!

This Crazy Rumors Mint Chocolate flavoured lip balm is made with certified organic shea butter which is pressed from the pit of the karit fruit grown on the shea tree. These pits are collected, dried in the sun and then roasted. The result is a soft and creamy butter with amazing healing properties. Shea Butter contains nutrients such as vitamins A and E and is known to contain a natural UV protectant against the sun. Daily usage of Shea Butter limits the harmful effects of sun exposure while keeping skin soft and supple.

As soon as I opened this lip balm up I was welcomed with the smell of mint chocolate. When I covered my lips with the balm I found that it made my lips tingle nicely, I thought this must be because of the mint. The lip balm leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and never sticky. I really recommend this flavoured lip balm if you're a fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

1 comment: