Tuesday 26 May 2015

Salt of the Earth Pure Aura Lavender & Vanilla Natural Deodorant Spray - Review*



Unlike traditional antiperspirants, which block the skin’s pores and impede the body’s natural sweat production process, Salt of the Earth won’t block your pores, instead, it works by leaving a thin layer of natural mineral salts on your skin, which inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria. Comprising 100% natural ingredients, including natural botanical extracts and oils, mineral salts and organic Aloe Vera, Salt of the Earth is kind to skin, allowing your body to function naturally while protecting you from body-odour. What’s more, Salt of the Earth deodorants are kind on clothing and won’t leave any embarrassing white marks!

Fragranced with a fusion of over fifteen natural botanical extracts and oils, our multi award-winning Pure Aura: Lavender & Vanilla Natural Deodorant Spray must be sniffed to be believed! With a sweet lavender and vanilla scent, Pure Aura: Lavender & Vanilla offers long-lasting, effective protection from body odour and is made from 100% natural ingredients, including soothing aloe vera and antibacterial honeysuckle.

• Fresh Natural Fragrance • Long Lasting Protection • No White Marks • 100% Natural Ingredients • Vegetarian & Vegan Society Approved • Not Tested On Animals • Contains Organic Skin Soothing Aloe Vera •

I was kindly sent the Salt of the Earth Pure Aura Lavender & Vanilla Natural Deodorant spray from Crystal Spring. It has a soft, sweet smelling scent of lavender and vanilla which isn't too strong or overpowering. The spray is a non-sticky liquid and when sprayed over your armpits you're left with a thin layer of product to protect you throughout the day. I have noticed that it does stop me from smelling but it does make me sweat a lot more, especially when I'm at work or exercising. The only good thing that I like about this deodorant is that it doesn't leave white or yellow marks on your clothes. The product itself is said to be great for sensitive underarms and also younger skin as it contains no harsh chemicals like most unnatural deodorants do!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

5 comments:

  1. I really loved the scent of this and it's really nice for a quick freshen-up, but as a full-time deodorant, it didn't perform well enough for me. I recently discovered Earth Conscious deodorant which I absolutely love - it's the only one I've tried that keeps me dry all day, plus it performs really well! :) xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,
      I agree, the scent of this is quite nice and I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't worked out for you either! I had a look at the deodorant you suggested but unfortunately it contains beeswax :-( x

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's a shame it's not vegan, as I'm sure they could replace the beeswax with something else. Might be a good idea to contact them for their thoughts on this! xxx

      Delete
  2. I like the scent of this but have been using as a body spray because it hasn't worked out well for me as a deodorant

    ReplyDelete