Tuesday 2 June 2015

Faith in Nature Coconut Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel & Body Lotion - Review




Faith in Nature believes that everyone should benefit from what the earth provides. That’s why they're so passionate about keeping their prices affordable, and using only the best natural ingredients because they believe that only by ensuring that everyone can afford to go natural can they truly make a difference. Business wise, Faith in Nature believe in making decisions that put their people and the environment first. That means manufacturing locally, treating people as they'd like to be treated, and being as green as they can in everything they do. As for the planet, they believe in harnessing the healing powers of nature, but not abusing it in the process. And because of this, they believe that using naturally derived, cruelty-free sources is what makes their products work so beautifully.

The humble coconut packs a bigger punch than just a gorgeous smell as it’s also loaded with natural anti-inflammatory antioxidants. These help keep skin in tip-top condition by smoothing it and keeping moisture in. Its excellent natural moisturising properties mean it’s worth making products formulated with organic coconut and naturally derived ingredients part of your go-to natural beauty routine, helping to keep skin hydrated throughout the year.

Out of the many lovely sounding scents that Faith in Nature has to offer, the coconut range has to be my favourite out of them all! I really love using both the Coconut Shampoo and Coconut Conditioner together as they smell wonderful and they never leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy and my hair always feels clean afterwards. They both come in 400ml sized bottles which is great as they end up lasting me just over a month. The Coconut Shower Gel & Foam Bath also comes in a 400ml sized bottle and is a really great 2-in-1 style product as it lathers up really well which perfect for using both in the shower or in a bath. The Coconut Body Lotion is said to be specially formulated to help keep skin soft and supple whilst helping to reduce dryness. When I first tried this body lotion I wasn't too keen on the smell, but it's grown on me and now I quite like the mild coconutty scent. I also thought that this 150ml sized bottle wouldn't last me long at all, but I was wrong as it lasted me a good month! I find this product to be non-greasy or sticky and it seems to get absorbed quickly, which is great if you're in a rush! So as you can probably tell, I really like these products and I would love to try their coconut hand soap and hand cream next.

4 comments:

  1. Coconut is my favourite FIN range, too! Love the hair products and the hand cream - although I really wish the hand cream came in bigger sizes. Do you think the body lotion would be suitable for very dry hands? The body lotion is actually cheaper than the hand cream, plus you get an extra 100mls of product. Might have to try it out! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, I haven't tried their hand cream yet, is it nice? I would belive so yes, it's very absorbing so you could use more of the product on your dry hands :-)
      Lizzie x

      Delete
    2. Yes, I really love their hand cream - one good thing about the small size and the pump dispenser is that it's really handy to keep in your bag while out! I've just compared the ingredients of the hand and body creams; very little difference so I shall definitely try the body lotion next. You can check out my review of the hand cream here if you like. :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Faith in Nature is one of my favourite brands. Great review!

    Morag x
    www.moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete