Monday 31 January 2022

Crazy Rumors Fruit Punch Lip Balm - Review*



Crazy Rumors are wonderfully colourful and flavourful vegan lip balms from the USA with a BIG personality. Established over 15 years ago, the exceptional 100% natural lip care is still handmade in small batches for the purest and freshest balms. Clean, tasty and ethical, the balms include super moisturising delights like Certified Organic Shea Butter & soothing Jojoba oil. The mouth-watering flavours are sourced from fruits, vegetables and spices, no synthetic lab-created flavours in here, ever. Nature creates it all, and what’s better than that? There’s something for everyone: Mild to Wild, we’ve got you covered!

This thirst-quenching tropical-inspired fruit medley hits the spot every time. 100% natural, vegan, certified cruelty-free and super moisturising with shea butter and jojoba oil.

I've been a lover of Crazy Rumors for quite some time now! So I was happy to see this Fruit Punch flavoured lip balm on Love Lula. It smells divine and leaves my lips feeling super soft as usual. I use lip balm daily but the Crazy Rumors lip balms always seem to last me ages.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment