Monday 31 January 2022

Preserve Shave 5 Razor - Review*



Preserve products are made from 100% recycled plastics and 100% post-consumer paper. By using recycled materials, we save energy, preserve natural resources and create an incentive for communities to recycle. 

Made with love and recycled yoghurt cups. We are proud to introduce Preserve Shave 5, a next-generation razor that is beautifully designed to offer an extraordinary shave while being light on the earth. We created Shave 5 with you in mind, no matter who you are or how you shave. Preserve Shave 5 is designed to not only accommodate but work well and feel good with the various grips used by shavers of all stripes. Made for all, the ergonomic handle is made from recycled materials with a lubricating strip with cocoa butter and aloe. The handle is compatible with Preserve Shave 5 replacement blades and the handle is also recyclable through Gimme 5 after use.

I've only just recently started shaving again, as I had only been waxing beforehand. I do prefer waxing to shaving, but sometimes you just need a quick defuzz! I really like using this Preserve Shave 5 Razor from Love Lula. I find the lubricating strip helps glide the razor smoothly over my skin, leaving me hair free wherever I please.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment