Sunday 9 August 2015

LUSH Cosmetics No Drought Dry Shampoo - Review




LUSH Cosmetics are highly against animal testing and use only ethical ingredients. All of their products are handmade and are 100% vegetarian-friendly, not all are vegan-friendly, so make sure you look out for the Vegan Society Approved stamp!

Dry shampoo with oil-absorbing powders, grapefruit and lime to refresh your hair without water. This is ideal if you want a quick refresher between washes as it will soak up excess oil to leave a matte, clean look without any dustiness. Massage a little into your scalp and through the hair, then brush out.

I've always loved dry shampoos, I find them great for those days when you haven't got enough time to fully wash your hair. I really like the smell of this product, it's very fresh due to the grapefruit and lime oils it contains. In the past, I've tried a few dry shampoos which have left my brown hair looking a little white, whereas this one doesn't. I find the product to be lightweight and it's great at doing its job, hiding greasy hair. This product is also great for short trips away such as camping or when your hair needs a quick boost when out. The bottle also lasts ages so it's definitely worth your money!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I've always been intrigued by this dry shampoo but have never picked it up because I'm worried about how messy it will be! Sounds like it smells amazing though.

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete