Sunday 16 August 2015

LUSH Cosmetics Let The Good Times Roll Fresh Cleanser - Review




LUSH Cosmetics are highly against animal testing and use only ethical ingredients. All of their products are handmade and are 100% vegetarian-friendly, not all are vegan-friendly, so make sure you look out for the Vegan Society Approved stamp!

This face and body cleanser is a gentle treat for the skin, leaving you soft to the touch with a buttery popcorn fragrance. Maize flour and polenta gently exfoliate, whilst cinnamon powder stimulates and leaves you feeling fresh and revived, with beautifully soft skin. This gentle yet scrubby cleanser will soothe and soften your skin, giving it a natural glow.

This cleanser is the perfect once a week treat for your skin. Firstly, I love the smell of this product, it contains actual popcorn so this product definitely has a popcorn scent going on. I like to use the cleanser on my face for a lighter facial scrub at the weekends for a little break from using my Ocean Salt Self-Preserving & Alcohol-Free Scrub during the week. I prefer to use the scrub by simply wetting my face in the shower, scooping some of the product onto my fingertips and then gently massaging it into my skin. You can also do as it says on the tub and take a piece of the cleanser in the palm of your hand, add a little water, mix into a paste and then massage into your skin before rinsing it off with warm water. The product itself is very gentle, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. After using the scrub it leaves my skin feeling quite moisturised but never oily, which is personally great as I suffer from oily skin. I will definitely be buying this product again when I run out of my first tub.


Collect five clean empty black pots and you can trade them in for a fresh face mask in any LUSH Cosmetics store.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about this cleanser a couple of times, going to have to give it a try when I'm next near a Lush! If it smells like popcorn and has cinnamon in it then it sounds like a winner in my book.

    thezombiesaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lizzie,

    So nice to hear another person's perspective on this - I tried the same cleanser a little while ago (http://www.curiouslyconscious.com/2015/06/lush-let-good-times-roll-cleanser-review.html) and while I loved the scent, I found the popcorn chunks a little frustrating and scratchy! Glad you enjoyed it more than I did.

    Besma (Curiously Conscious)

    ReplyDelete