Tuesday 17 February 2015

Acorelle Eau de Toilette in Vanilla Gardenia - Review*

Smell vanillaful.


Acorelle is a French range of certified organic fragrance, skin care, body care and baby care. All of the Acorelle Eau De Toilette range is 88% natural and are formulated by perfumers in Grasse, the birthplace of perfume. All of their scents are guaranteed to be free of phthalates, nitro-musks and colouring. 

A sun-filled fragrance with sensual top notes of orange blossom, bergamot and coconut, intensified by a bewitching base note of musk and vanilla.

The second product I chose to review this month kindly sent to me from MyPure, was this Vanilla Gardenia scented Eau de Toilette by Acorelle. Since going cruelty-free and vegan with my cosmetics I've been eager to try and find to a good smelling perfume. I've tried a few testers of various brands and scents, but I haven't found anything that's made me want to buy a bigger version! I came across this Eau de Toilette, which is a dilute form of perfume, from Acorelle when I was looking through the My Pure website. I've been using a few of Acorelle's products for a while now. I'm quite a fan of vanilla scented products so I was immediately drawn to the vanilla scented EDT. I originally wanted to go for the Vanilla Blossom scent but that was only available in an Eau de Parfum, which is greater than an Eau de Toilette, so I thought it might be a bit too strong for me, so I opted for the Vanilla Gardenia in an Eau de Toilette. When I tested the EDT the first thing that came into my head was my Nan, it smelt so much like her or something that she would wear daily, that I instantly loved the smell of it. So after the EDT remind me of my Nan, I found that this scent really didn't suit my early twenties self and thought it would more aptly suit someone who's in their seventies or over. I really do love the smell of this but I think it's mainly because it reminds me of my lovely Nan so much. As I won't be using this product myself I'm happily gifting this product to, yes, my Nan and I'm sure she's going to love it! This scent might not be for a younger person like me, but I think it would make a great gift for grandparents alike, so keep this product in mind when you're not sure about what to buy your Nan or Grandma. As you can tell for personal reasons I won't be repurchasing this scented fragrance again. I am looking forward to trying a few other scents that Acorelle have to offer though!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment: