Thursday 12 February 2015

RINGANA Hand & Nail Balm & Foot Balm - Review*


The freshest of fresh cosmetics.

RINGANA consistently focus on the effects of nature and only work with natural, renewable raw materials. You won't find any artificial preservatives, genetically modified or chemical basic products in any of the items that they sell. Their ingredients are obtained in specially developed processes that make the process of the substances possible without damage or a loss in accompanying substances. Due to not using any preservatives, their products have an expiration date, this shows proof that their products are made of absolute freshness. They always act in an environmentally-friendly and ethical manner and that begins with the purchasing of raw materials and continues through their vegan production without animal testing and up to their packaging return concept. RINGANA guarantees the highest quality and absolute freshness. And they can do so because, with them, everything takes place at a single location. From development to shipping. That is how they are able to guarantee the best goods for the entire value-added chain, offer the first-class service, and deliver their unique products directly to the customers at home.

A couple of months ago RINGANA, a company who produce fresh vegan and cruelty-free products kindly contacted me to see if I would be interested in trying out a few of their products! I had a look at their website and liked what I saw, I ended up being sent a sample of the Hand and Nail Balm and the Foot balm as I had shown interest in both of these products.

Hand Balm


Our intensively nurturing fresh hand balm cares for and protects hands and nails. It soothes and regenerates the skin and restores elasticity. Dry hands are given a long-lasting supply of nourishing substances, making them feel soft and supple again. 

This balm isn't a thick product so you only need a little of it for it to go a long way! The balm seemed to moisture the dry patches on my hands but it did leave them feeling a little oily at first which I try to steer away from in a hand cream. But once it had soaked in it left my hands feeling really smooth and soft! The smell reminds me a bit of suncream, but one that I'm not too keen on. I'm not sure if it's the scent of the jojoba oil or the aloe vera that's putting me off of the strong scent, but it's just not for me. I'm sad to say I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product again as I really don't like the strong scent it gives off even though it moisturisers my hands really well.

Foot Balm

Our quickly absorbed balm will make your feet soft and smooth. Since the skin of our feet has few sebum glands, they quickly become rough and dry with the pressure we put on them every day. Intensive care and lots of hydration make dry feet and cracked heels noticeably smoother and softer again. Apply the balm in the evening from the toes to the ankle joint, and with very dry skin, apply in the morning, as well. Apply generously at first, and then it is best to put on cotton socks over it. The tea tree oil content makes the Foot Balm an ideal care product with fever blisters, and it is also a relief when applied after hair removal. 

The Foot Balm is a thin and light consistency which is a great thing for a foot product as you don't want your feet piled up with a thick cream! I really enjoy the fresh minty smell of this product and it seems to make the skin on my heels feel really soft and smooth. So overall I would think about repurchasing this product again as I really like the smell of it and it's really helped out with the dry patches on my heels.


 This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment