Wednesday 11 February 2015

Laidbare Spot The Difference Problem Skin Treatment Cream - Review*


Laidbare Naturaceuticals offers a collection of natural results-driven skin care formulated from fresh plants, with superior essential oils, natural extracts and vitamins blended expertly into a luxurious skin food that promises to always be beneficial, never artificial.

Spot The Difference Treatment Cream is said to banish blemishes, prevent breakouts and is great for oily/sensitive skin. The cream is claimed to not strip your skin of essential oils and hydration but will help to reduce shine. Their serum is combined with a few ingredients including Caffeine which is a valuable antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory and is also known to help sun damaged skin. Along with Horse Chestnut Oil which has the ability to care and soothe sensitive, irritated skin. And Chrysanthemum which is said to help reduce lumps and bumps such as spots. Laidbare is also a cruelty-free company and all of their products are completely vegan.

The first product I chose to review this month kindly sent to me from MyPure, was this intriguing Spot The Difference Problem Skin Treatment Cream by Laidbare. I've tried a few Laidbare products before, here and here and I've happily been impressed with all of them so far! This is one of the products I've been wanting to try ever since I discovered Laidbare's products, but have been patiently waiting to try until I had used up other similar creams. I finally gave in and it's now an everyday staple product in my daily routine. To apply the cream you can either apply to your areas of concern or all over the face. I have noticed that if I use a large amount of the cream all over my face it has left me with slightly dry and flaky skin around my nose area, so I prefer to use a small amount of the cream directly onto a problem area. I like the smell of this product as it's a very light citrus scent and isn't very noticeable at all. And since using the cream non-stop day and night, I've found that most of my spots have reduced slightly in size and have noticeably become less inflamed. I've really enjoyed trying this cream out and now it's definitely a daily routine staple! As you can probably tell, I'll be repurchasing this cream once I've used this tube up as I personally think it's great.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

https://aedit.com/aedition/how-to-treat-acne-scars*


*This article originally appeared on Aedition.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect for my skin. It looks like I have many small, dark pimples, but they're really just spots left behind from old pimples. They go away, but it takes about three months! Speeding up the process wouldn't be such a bad idea.

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete