Monday 26 January 2015

Yes To Carrots Fragrance-Free Exfoliating Cleanser - Review*



All of our products are made with at least 95% natural ingredients, and you can tell the exact percentage on the front of each package. We know the next question – what exactly is a natural ingredient? Natural ingredients are those that come from or are made from a renewable resource found in nature Flora, Fauna and Mineral. We are all about saying YES, but there are some things that we very clearly say NO to. They include parabens, chemical sunscreens and other potentially harmful ingredients. Yes To is Cruelty-Free and a certified member of the Leaping Bunny Program. Our products are tested on YES TO employees, friends and family, but never (ever) on animals.

This dermatologist-tested scrub is perfect for normal-to-dry skin types who are looking for nourishment and fragrance-free formula. A natural cleanser packed with organic carrots for a natural antioxidant to protect skin, shea butter for hydration, essential oils to nurture skin and ground bamboo to gently exfoliate your skin. All of the Yes To products are cruelty-free,  99% natural, petroleum, SLS, and paraben free. And also most of their products are suitable for vegans, yay!

I was very kindly sent this Yes To Carrots Fragrance-Free Exfoliating Cleanser from Yes To after reviewing another one of their products in a previous review. I really enjoyed the light flowery scent (surprisingly not carrots!) of this exfoliating cleanser. It has a much better smell than their Grapefruit scented one which I really disliked! I also found that it left my skin feeling quite soft after I had used it in the shower. The only two things that I'm not a fan of is that I found it to be quite a thin cream and I found that that bamboo particles weren't large enough for my liking. In other reviews, I've read that you can see the bamboo exfoliating particles, but I couldn't see any in mine and I found it to be quite gritty rather than exfoliating because of the smaller particles. I really prefer a creamy face scrub that gives me a deep scrub when it comes to face scrubs. So I'm half and half with this one! Although this scrub is better than the previous one I tried I still won't be repurchasing this product again as I prefer a scrub that's more creamy that has larger exfoliating ingredients. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment