Tuesday 20 January 2015

A'kin Lavender, Geranium & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Cream - Review*




MyPure was the first UK store to sell A'kin way back in 2004, since then it has gone on to become one of the UK's favourite natural beauty brands. We have collected over 2000 A'kin reviews and the fantastic feedback is real proof A'kin delivers great results. A'kin is made from the finest natural ingredients, chosen for their purity and skin friendly compatibility. A'kin does not contain sulfates, ethoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA and artificial colours. All A'kin products are ingredient-rich, vegan, and use certified organic ingredients where possible, they have been formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing. A'kin products are certified vegan by the Australian Vegan Society.

This Lavender, Geranium & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Creme is enriched with Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Shea Butter to give you soft supple hands along with strong nails. The hand creme is a smooth and rapidly absorbing creme made with the healing vitamins E and B5, along with moisturising shea butter and jojoba oil, all of which nourish the cuticles and also leave your hands soft, supple and youthful looking. 

I decided to choose the A'kin Hand, Nail & Cuticle Cream to be one of my reviewing products from MyPure this month. Since my hands get quite dry during the Winter time, I've been trying out a few new vegan and cruelty-free hand creams. I've really enjoyed using this hand creme by A'kin as it's left the skin on my hands feeling really really soft and it seems to keep my dryness at bay. I find the scent of this hand creme to have a subtle smell of the Lavender and a more knowing smell of the Geranium. I think the mixture of all three of the scents needs to be something that you know you like the smell of. I find that it's not my most favourite scent for a hand cream but I do find that it's growing on me and that it still works its magic on my dry hands! After using this up I am interested in trying out their unscented version of this hand cream, as I love how soft my hands become after using it but I'm not such a fan of the scent.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment