Thursday 22 January 2015

Bentley Organic Hand Sanitizer With Organic Lemon Oil - Review*




Bentley Organic has been created out of a passion for soap making that has been in the Bentley family for five generations. Combining expertise with innovation, we have succeeded in producing a unique range of Soil Association certified organic products for you, your family and your home. We provide products of genuine organic integrity at an affordable price, without compromise in formulation or function – making organic lifestyle choices more accessible for all.

Bentley Organic Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of bacteria using only natural ingredients. Free from SLS, parabens and alcohol this product is gentle on the skin but tough on germs. With added, Organic Lemon Oil leaving hands hygienically clean and smelling wonderfully fresh! This handy little bottle contains up to 125 applications per bottle, no need for water and towels.

The second product I chose to review this month kindly sent to me from MyPure, was the Bentley Organic Hand Sanitizer with organic lemon oil. After a while of searching for cruelty-free and vegan hand sanitizer, I came across this Bentley Organic Hand Sanitizer with Organic Lemon Oil. At first, I wasn't too sure about a foam hand sanitizer as I hadn't used one before and thought it would be a bit messy considering it was foam. When I first tried it out, my hands did feel a bit sticky afterwards, but this was for a short time only as my hands weren't sticky once it had fully dried on my hands after rubbing the foam in more. Some people may not like the idea of a sweetly scented hand sanitizer but I really love them in comparison to the medical smell you can sometimes get from other hand gels. The smell is a light sweet smell of lemon which I really like as it smells fresh and clean. The bottle is a great size to take out with you when you're going to have restricted access to soap and water and is also great to keep in your bag at all times! I think I'll definitely consider buying this hand sanitizer again after I've run out as I really love the smell of it.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment