Thursday 15 January 2015

Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator - Review*




With a wealth of knowledge and experience, Green People offers a complete range of certified organic products for all of the family. Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body. 

This organic Apricot, Bergamot and Mandarin Face Scrub is a highly effective yet gentle natural exfoliator for instant radiance. It removes dead skin cells and impurities for a glowing complexion. It also softens the skin and retains natural oils and is uplifting with a light citrus aroma. The scrub is alcohol-free and is also skin-balancing and is free from marine-damaging plastic microbeads. Green People also donate 10% of net profit to charity and their products are not tested on animals and never contain: Sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, synthetic fragrances, irritating emulsifiers, PABA-sunscreen, petrochemicals, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEG’S to bring you the purest products that nature can offer. 

A few months ago the lovely Amy who works for Green People kindly sent me their Fruit Scrub Exfoliator to review for them as I was very eager to try it out. I've already used up the one that they sent me and I'm now on to my second tube already which I received for Christmas! This is my kind of face scrub, light smelling, creamy with a good amount of exfoliating beads. The smell of this scrub reminds me a little of sun cream which I quite like as it's sweet and light and not overpowering at all. With this face scrub, I feel like I'm getting a really good deep clean which I really like in a face scrub due to my blackheads and dry skin that can appear around my nose and cheeks, so this scrub is really great for both oily and dry skin. I also really love that this product is certificated vegan, organic and is also cruelty-free. The only downside to this product is that I wish there was a bigger tube available for the same price. And because of this, I feel like I have to use as little as possible of the scrub each time I use it so that it doesn't run out quickly!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect. :) I've got some nasty blemishes and spots to get rid of but I've been so indecisive on what product to invest in.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one will really help give your face a good deep clean :-)

      Delete