Thursday 20 August 2015

100% Natural Konjac Vegetable Fibre Big Buffer Body Sponge - Review*




The original and best Konjac Sponges with the purest Konjac and mineral-rich extracts. Deeply cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify skin for a radiant complexion. Gentle enough for sensitive skins and babies, our pure Konjac Sponges are the ultimate in natural, effective skin care. The Konjac Potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. A totally natural food source, Konjac is 97% water, rich in mineral goodness and low in calories. Naturally alkaline, Konjac is pH neutral which leaves skin perfectly balanced. Pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable, this moisture-rich plant fibre is mixed and handmade into our sponges with natural water filtered through volcanic rock.

The biggest Konjac sponge, the Big Body Buffer with 100% pure Konjac, sloughs off dead skin cells to gently exfoliate the body and give a luxurious all over cleanse. Regular use can help reduce blemishes, ingrown hairs and keep skin smooth and supple. Ergonomically designed with 6 waves, our Big Body Buffer is approximately 15 x 9cm, perfect for use in the shower or bath. Just add water for the ultimate in natural skin care.

I decided that I would like to review this Konjac Big Buffer Body Sponge from MyPure this month. I've never used a Konjac sponge before, although I have heard of them and I have always been intrigued by them. Now I've used one I don't think I'll ever be going back to using my regular body exfoliating hand gloves! This is most definitely the most gentle and softest sponge I have ever come across. The sponge itself came dry in its packaging and was very hard, so I was really surprised at how soft it becomes after I had fully wet it. When showering, I made the mistake of using a large scoop of my LUSH Cosmetics Rub Rub Rub shower scrub to used with the sponge. It produced loads of bubbles and it took me ages to wash the product out from the sponge. When I use my sponge again I now know to use just a little bit of a product as it seems to go a very long way. Overall I've really loved using my sponge and a couple sponges that I'm really excited to try out from the range next are the Bamboo Charcoal and the Green Clay facial sponges.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love these sponges, I use the pink clay and have re-purchased a few times since discovering them :)

    ReplyDelete