Sunday 7 June 2015

A'kin Jojo & Corn Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub - Review*



MYPure were the first UK store to sell A'kin way back in 2004, since then it has gone on to become one of the UK's favourite natural beauty brands. We have collected over 2000 A'kin reviews and the fantastic feedback is real proof A'kin delivers great results. A'kin is made from the finest natural ingredients, chosen for their purity and skin friendly compatibility. A'kin does not contain sulfates, ethoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA and artificial colours. All A'kin products are ingredient-rich, vegan, and use certified organic ingredients where possible, they have been formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing. A'kin products are certified vegan by the Australian Vegan Society. They are also halal certified.

Reveal more vibrant looking, skin that feels soft and smooth with the help of A’kin Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub. This natural facial exfoliator refines skin texture by gently clearing away dead surface skin with the help of fine Jojoba and Corn beads. Enriched with pure botanic actives like Witch Hazel and Vitamin B5 to soothe and clarify, A’kin natural facial exfoliant will deeply cleanse and prepare your skin for better absorption.

The first product that I decided I'd like to review from MyPure this month was something that I've had my eye on for a while now, which was the luxurious A'kin Jojo & Corn Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub. When I opened the face scrub I was expecting a cream based scrub but instead, I was presented with a lovely smelling gel-based scrub. Even though the product wasn't quite what I was expecting it turned out to be quite a nice surprise. It is said to be suitable for all skin types, but if you're someone who suffers from dry or sensitive skin and doesn't like a scrub that's too harsh on your skin I would definitely recommend this product to you as it's very gentle on the skin. The product itself is quite runny which means you don't need a lot of it to cover your whole face. After using the scrub my skin was left feeling quite fresh and really soft. My favourite thing about this face scrub is the scent that it has, I can't quite put my finger on what it smells like but it's soft and sweet smelling, like a flower. I think this product is a great scrub to use throughout the week, alongside a thicker scrub that's used once or twice a week as I do prefer something not so gentle for my oily t-zone and blackheads! I also think that this would be a great product to take on holiday with you, as I've personally found that thicker based scrubs feel harsher when your face has been in the sun so this gel-based scrub would be perfect!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment