Monday 8 June 2015

Lovea Nourishing Shea Butter Hand Cream - Review*


The Lovea range is full of certified organic skin, hair & body care and is packed with nourishing natural ingredients. Lovea's nourishing hand cream is enriched with nutritious organic Burkina Shea Butter which is said to soothe and nourish dry hands perfectly.

The Lovea Nature Nutritive Hand Cream, enriched with Shea butter, nourishes and repairs dry hands. Made with 95% natural ingredients, its creamy texture leaves hands soft, hydrated and delicately fragranced. Non-sticky.

The second product that I decided to review this month from MyPure was this Lovea Nourishing Shea Butter Hand Cream. When it comes to hand creams I like something that isn't greasy, isn't too heavy, doesn't have a strong smell and it has to leave my hands feeling like they've had some good moisturisation! This hand cream definitely ticks the boxes of not being greasy or heavy and it leaves my hands feeling really soft and moisturised afterwards. I found that the cream itself was quickly absorbed and I wasn't left with any sticky residue. My only problem with this product is the fact that it smells very strongly of nuts. If you like nutty scents then this may be the perfect hand cream for you!

Buy from So Organic

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. And it's on offer this week :) http://www.mypure.co.uk/brand/lovea-bio-b136 even better. Yes great value and reassuring to know it smells of what it's made of - Shea Butter, made from nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried anything from this brand, but heard lots of good things! This hand cream sounds really nourishing, and I'd probably like the scent! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete