Monday 31 July 2017

PHB Ethical Beauty Balancing Facial Wash with Rosemary & Mint - Review*



 'To balance, clean and refresh skin.' 

PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business who make handmade products in the UK with 20% of their profit going to charity. Their products are free from animal ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol), Phenoxyethanol, artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, colourants, silicone, mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. And all of their products are organic, vegan and Halal.

PHB’s handcrafted balancing facial wash is made by combining refreshing Mint with Rosemary and Thyme, an ancient tonic that soothes and repairs skin. The gentle effective formula that cleans, softens and balances skin. Rosemary soothes and strengthens skin. It cleanses the skin of excess oils and balances congested skin to regulate oil production. Combined with skin awakening Mint and the anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties of Thyme this balancing facial wash helps improve the appearance of skin and encourages a blemish free complexion. 

I was getting low on my current daily face wash, so I decided to try PHB's Balancing Facial Wash from LoveLula.com. Firstly, I love the packaging for this PHB Ethical Beauty Face Wash. The only slight problem I had was the pump didn't seem to lock very well. Other than that the smell is divine, and the subtle scent of Rosemary and Mint go refreshingly well together. Only a small amount is needed as the product foams up nicely, giving a good overall wash. My skin is left feeling very fresh and clean after using this Balancing Facial Wash. I would also say that my oily complexion was put to rest for the day.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment