Wednesday 19 July 2017

PHB Ethical Beauty Restoring Hand Cream with Rosemary & Chamomile - Review*

'Restore those dry hands to soft ones.'


Handmade in the UK PHB Products are free from quite a lot of things, these include no animal ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, Alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol), Phenoxyethanol, artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, Colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. PHB products are also organic, vegan and Halal.

PHB’s rich and nourishing Restoring Hand Cream is made with a creamy formula that soothes and restores dry or cracked skin, yet absorbs instantly leaving no greasiness or residue. Rich organic butter and herbal extracts relieve dryness, soften skin and increase suppleness. Wild harvested Tamanu oil helps to heal and repair skin and encourage tissue regeneration. This results in softer, more supple hands and is especially good for those who experience very dry or cracked skin. With a therapeutic blend of Rosemary, Chamomile and nourishing plant extracts that calm and renew your skin and senses.

Ever since I reviewed the PHB's Anti-Ageing Rejuvenating Hand Cream which I love, I was excited to try more from their range. I tend to get mild dryness on my hands during the hotter months, so I thought I try PHB's Restoring Hand Cream from LoveLula. This hand cream is described as being a rich and nourishing formula which helps soften and give more supple skin. The product is also said to have no greasiness or residue after applying, this is true as I found the cream sinks in quickly and I don't feel like I need to wash my hands afterwards to get rid of any greasiness. I also like the scent of this hand cream as it's very mild and gentle smell. And for me the design of the bottle is perfect, it's a good size and easy to apply from the pump. Overall, I'm really happy with this PHB hand cream and I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of their range.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment: