Tuesday 11 July 2017

Sukin Lime & Coconut Botanical Body Wash & Hydrating Body Lotion - Review*


'Skincare that doesn’t cost the Earth.'

In 2007, Sukin was launched in Melbourne, Australia, after identifying a gap in the market for high efficacy, environmentally sustainable and affordable natural skincare. Sukin are passionate about providing “skincare that doesn’t cost the earth”. This tag line promotes Sukin’s stance on affordable pricing as well as referring to the natural and earth friendly ethos that they stand by. All of the products produced by Sukin are Australian made with ingredients that are naturally derived, cruelty free and vegan. All formulations are 100% Carbon Neutral, biodegradable and grey water safe. 

Our soap-free Lime and Coconut Botanical Body Wash refreshes and stimulates the senses while leaving skin clean and fresh. Jojoba, Avocado and Rosehip Oils are combined to purify, hydrate and soften the skin while cleansing. With a calming combination of Chamomile and Aloe Vera, skin is left feeling soothed and lightly hydrated. And our Lime and Coconut infused Hydration Body Lotion refreshes and stimulates the senses, while a nourishing combination of Rosehip, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils, along with Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter hydrate and smooth skin. An infusion of Aloe Vera, Nettle, Horsetail and Burdock restores the skin’s moisture barrier and helps to nourish dry skin.

I was kindly sent these two Sukin products from Fluorescent PR to review. Firstly, I really like the pump design of both bottles. This makes them perfect for using in the shower as only a little product is released each time, avoiding any product waste. Both the body wash and lotion smell very fresh and whilst the lime overpowers the coconut in the body wash, the body lotion smells more of coconut. For me this means that they both work really well together. I find that the body lotion soaks in well and it leaves a fresh subtle smelling scent afterwards. My skin felt very soft after the body lotion had sunk into my skin. And to me the body wash has a medium foaming process and sadly I felt that I needed to use a little more than usual, but other than that it does its job well and smells amazing!


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I've known about this brand for ages but only recently tried two of their products. These sound amazing - I love Lime and Coconut.

    ReplyDelete