Monday 17 June 2019

BeBarefaced Anti Blemish Mattifying Toner - Review



At BeBarefaced we’re committed to helping achieve barefaced confidence through the power of natural ingredients. While we may appear playful, we take our formulations very seriously. If we don't think it’s natural and doing some good then we don't add it in! All our products are made with precision and care to deliver a category-leading performance worthy of your trust. Our high performing formulas focus on carefully selected natural ingredients combined with antioxidants and essential oils, ensuring that our products are honest, natural and effective.

Our anti-blemish toner is specially designed for unbalanced, blemish-prone skin. Formulated with soothing, natural antiseptic tea tree to calm and sanitise congested skin, protecting from further breakouts. Pore minimising salicylic acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and prevent spots. With only natural alcohols, to ensure that it is non-drying and non-irritating. Moisturising glycerin ensures skin is correctly hydrated, preventing that unpleasant ‘overly dried’ feeling. Leaves skin with a silky - smooth, matte finish and prepared for optimal application of further blemish treatment products.

This BeBarefaced Anti Blemish Mattifying Toner from Love Lula leaves my skin feeling clean and soft after use. The toner is a great pick me up for when your skin is feeling a little heavy or greasy throughout the day. I also like using it before I apply a face mask as it makes my skin super clean before I apply the mask. My only problem with this product is that I would prefer a spray bottle to the pour lid that currently has, as a lot of the toner seems to come out at once.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment