Friday 5 May 2017

Eco by Sonya Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub - Review*


Eco by Sonya is a Certified Organic Australian tanning and body care brand who are now multi-award winning. The products in the range are Organic and 100% Natural. They are also certified toxin free by Safe Cosmetics Australia & certified Cruelty Free by Choose Cruelty free. If you have sensitive skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, Eco's products are perfect for you due to their natural healing properties.

An amazing revolutionary dry scrub that provides intense exfoliation yet is so soft it can be used on the face as well as body. It blends the hydrating, healing effects of coconut oil perfectly with the exfoliating effect of the pink salt crystals, with a bit of lemongrass thrown in for extra zing! It'll exfoliate and nourish your skin leaving it detoxed and smooth after rinse off. Expose wonderfully smooth and nourished skin whilst targeting stretch marks, dry flaky skin, cellulite and pigmentation.

I had originally ordered this Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub from LoveLula.com to use as a face scrub. So when I received the product I didn't read the directions on how to use it, I just simply covered my face with it, which was a silly mistake. I found the scrub way too oily for my already oily skin. I immediately pushed the product to the back of my shelves. I found out that my Mum had tried the scrub and then I realised it's meant to be used on dry skin before showering! Even on dry skin, I'm still going to avoid using this on my face, but it's complete heaven for my body, especially my feet. The scrub itself is thick and creamy and is a great product to use on dry feet. I love how soft my body and feet are left feeling after using this scrub on my dry skin.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect for the body. A brand I've never tried before. Must check them out.

    ReplyDelete