Sunday 28 May 2017

Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics Clear Lash & Brow Aloe Vera Gel Mascara - Review*



Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian natural makeup brand with Mexican heritage that prides itself on producing the highest quality, toxin-free, healthy and easy-to-use makeup. Founded in 2004 by Ere Perez, a Mexican-born natural therapist who has lived in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs for many years, Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an independent brand of toxin-free makeup, made from high-quality GMO-free and certified Cruelty Free ingredients.

A multi-purpose clear natural mascara made with Aloe Vera. Lengthens and highlights your true lash colour. Suitable for fake lashes/lash extensions, contact lenses and sensitive eyes. Totally vegan and tear-proof. Use as a brow groomer for extra shape and definition.

I love the idea of this clear Lash and Brow Mascara from Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics, but sadly I was disappointed with the actual product. Now the brush itself is wonderful (good size and easy to use), but no matter how many layers I applied to my lashes they just looked flat and had no volume to them at all. I also tried to tame my natural eyebrows with it, but afterwards, I could feel the product on my brows and later it dried and became flaky. The concept and idea of the product are great, sadly this specific clear mascara isn't personally for me, but hopefully, other people have got on with it!



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment