Thursday 14 June 2018

Lavera Basis Sensitiv Toothpaste Sensitive - Review*






The core of Lavera’s philosophy can be found in its name: which literally means ‘the truth’, which is the founding principle of the company and the cosmetics they produce. Lavera is totally committed to bringing you the healthiest and safest, high quality, pure natural and organic products. They are proud to be certified organic by NATRUE and have over 100 products certified vegan by the Vegan Society. All Lavera products are free from animal testing. And the products do NOT contain Parabens, SLS’s, synthetic sunscreen actives, artificial dyes or fragrances. Lavera is committed to making sure that you and your family are safe from potentially harmful ingredients by providing you with effective and chemical-free options with wholesome values.

Lavera Basis Sensitiv Sensitive Toothpaste offers protection from tooth decay, naturally white teeth and mint-fresh breath in one product. The special lavera recipe with sea salt cleans the teeth intensively yet carefully. Plaque and tartar are removed while retaining the natural dentine.

This Lavera Basis Sensitiv Toothpaste for sensitive teeth has been my favourite for quite a good couple of years now. So when I came across it on LoveLula.com I was reminded of how good it is and that I hadn't reviewed it yet! Firstly, the toothpaste has a pleasant minty scent and flavour which isn't overpowering, this is good as some vegan toothpaste's I've tried have tasted horrible. The toothpaste foams up really well, unlike most vegan toothpaste's I've tried before. It also leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh after every use. Lastly, the sensitive side of this toothpaste has really helped with a couple of exposed root surfaces that I have and they no longer hurt like they used. Overall I'm so glad that I've finally come across my favourite vegan toothpaste!



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment