Monday 28 October 2019

Fair Squared Coconut Shower Gel & Body Lotion - Review*



Fair Squared offer cosmetic and personal hygiene products made from certified fairly traded and natural ingredients. They are an alternative trade organisation who have fair dealings with producers from some of the world`s poorest countries and were one of the first companies to be labelled with the well-known Fairtrade logo.

An everyday shower gel formulated with Olive oil to gently cleanse and moisturise the skin. And a moisturising body lotion with coconut oil, olive oil and grape seed oil which is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids to soothe, protect and rejuvenate the skin. Coconut oil is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants which soothe and rejuvenate the skin (anti-ageing). Vegan, Fairtrade and Natrue certified Fairtrade Coconut Oil from Sri Lanka and Fairtrade Palestinian Olive Oil No parabens, phthalates, SLS or PEGs.

Here I have the Fair Squared Coconut Shower Gel and Body Lotion from Love Lula. I've always been a massive fan of coconut-scented products, but I do tend to find it a bit of a hit or miss kind of scent, especially when it comes to body products. Unfortunately, the coconut scent doesn't smell as good as I had hoped for with these two Fair Squared products. On the upside, the body lotion is really easy to rub in and does soak in well, leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturised. Unfortunately, I did find that I needed to use a lot of the shower gel to get a full-body wash, which isn't ideal for me. Overall, these products would be great for someone who prefers lightly scented products.


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment