Friday 26 March 2021

Georganics Oil Pulling Mouthwash - English Peppermint - Review *




Georganics is a natural/organic, sustainable, and ethical oral care brand made in England. Georganics is a premium brand and in line with beauty trends and consumers' concerns. Established in 2015, Georganics had the goal of creating a full oral care range that is both natural and sustainable, using simple ingredients from pure and organic sources which are safe for everyone. All products are made from a selection of natural ingredients rigorously selected, the aim being to develop more innovative products using handmade formulas. Georganics is one of the very few true zero waste brands on the market and we pride ourselves to be using plastic-free and biodegradable packaging to ensure a minimum impact on our environment.

This blend of organic Coconut oil and Peppermint oil holds extremely effective anti-anaerobic properties, attacking bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can lead to gum disease. For this reason, Peppermint is one of our favourite oils for use in oral care.

Firstly, I love the packaging of this English Peppermint Oil Pulling Mouthwash by Georganics from Love Lula, it looks so lovely. Secondly, I've never tried oil pulling before so it was a really strange experience for me. The recommended time for swishing is between five and twenty minutes, I managed a measly two minutes before I felt I couldn't carry on anymore! So I definitely need a bit more practice when it comes to oil pulling.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try oil pulling as well, so I might have to try out this product!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete