Friday 26 March 2021

SCRUBD Energising Face Wash - Review*


It all started with soap, and today SCRUBD’s much-loved soap range has developed into our hand-crafted all-natural, organic triple-milled soap block, and is joined by our naturally effective Energising and Anti-Ageing skincare ranges.

Specially created for tired and dull-looking skin, this all-natural, non-drying formula gently cleanses the skin from surface oils and impurities, whilst leaving skin feeling rehydrated and energised. Eco-friendly renewable sugar cane tube.

This SCRUBD Energising Face Wash from Love Lula is now a great staple in my daily routine. Firstly, I like to wet my face a little bit and foam the product in my hands. I then massage the product into my skin and wash it away with water. The product foams up really well and gives my face a really fresh and clean feeling. After washing the product away my skin immediately felt softer.


 £18 from Love Lula

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment