Tuesday 31 October 2017

GLOSSWORKS Nail Polishes in Clear, Flamingo, Name of The Rose & Reddy To Go - Review*


 'Be the boss of gloss...'

Be the boss of gloss with GLOSSWORKS' new 9-free (No Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Paraben, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide or Lead.) nail polishes! Professionally formulated to deliver a high-gloss coat with a gel-like texture that just won’t fade. GLOSSWORKS sets the new standard in nail friendly colour without nasty chemicals normally found in nail polish.

So LoveLula has recently brought out their very own nail polish range called Glossworks. These are a few shades of the range that I selected to review for them this month. I decided to go for the 3-in-1 clear polish which is a multi-functional product, Glossworks 3-in-1 can be used a base coat, a top coat and a hardener. It also provides a volumising finish with an extra long lasting glossy shine. I also went for Flamingo, a coral shade, Name Of The Rose, a dark pink/red shade and Reddy To Go, a red/orange shade. All three are professionally formulated, high coverage shades with a volumising, gel-like texture and an extremely glossy finish that does not fade. I love all of the nail polishes that I selected. I found the shades to be true to their descriptions and they all lasted a week without chipping or losing any of their shine. I also love the shape of the bottle and its lid, the bottle itself is a great shape and size to hold whilst your other hand is applying with the lovely wide brush that gives great coverage. Overall I'm very happy with my choices from Glossworks and even more so that I and the other LoveLula Bloggers helped choose the design of the bottles!


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment