Monday 27 November 2017

Maggie Anne Nail Polish in Shade Unda - Review*


'The perfect shade for Winter.'


Maggie Anne is a six toxin free gel-effect nail polish which is ultra glossy and has a high shine, with a sensational gel-like finish. All Maggie Anne gel effect polishes are not only made without the three common chemicals found in nail polishes (Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde) but also without three other very dangerous chemicals (Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor and THTP). 


There's a new shade on the block for 2017 and boy, is it pretty. It's a little grey in tone, but with purple hues mixed in. Glam and full of chic.

As Winter was approaching fast, so were the Christmas parties. I was on the lookout for the perfect shade to go with a couple of dresses that I had recently purchased for my Christmas gatherings. I ended up coming across this lovely shade called Unda by Maggie Anne on LoveLula. Not your usual Christmas party shade, but this grey goes perfectly with all of my black dresses and more. I've been a fan of Maggie Anne's Nail Polishes for a while now and I'll always love the wide brush that they supply you with. Applying this nail polish was like a dream and to my surprise, only one coat was needed for full coverage. I personally find this shade lasted just under a week on my nails with a base coat, which I think is great! 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, thank you for your really helpful review. The colour looks blue in your photos but o the Maggie Anne website it looks purply grey and violety. Can you clarify the colour please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      It most definitely isn't blue, it's more of a grey purple. Hope this helps :-)

      Delete