Tuesday 28 November 2017

Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water-Resistant Mascara Shade Abyss Black - Review*



Pacifica design products to enhance rather than overwhelm; to take you on your own personal journey. Committed to producing the finest quality products, the brand is the expression of a clear philosophy: Don't follow trends, follow your heart and the belief that romance, travel and adventure are all in a day's work! The company is acutely earth-conscious, paying minute attention to formulating the most natural, safe, and sustainable products.

This amazing lengthening brush makes your lashes insanely long and gorgeous as it separates to build volume. The nourishing formula is infused with coconut oil, kelp extract and vitamin B to hydrate each lash as it lengthens and strengthens. Studies have shown that coconut oil is to be an excellent hair strengthener and moisturiser that can reduce breakage, Panthenol (Vitamin B) helps strengthen and nourish hair, whilst Kelp Extract moisturises and conditions the lashes.

Every now and again I like trying out a new mascara. I was on the hunt for a waterproof one this time, as I've never tried out a vegan version. Over on LoveLula, I came across this waterproof mascara by Pacifica which comes in Abyss Black or Deep Blue, I decided to give Abyss Black a go. First off I love the cute design on the mascara's tube, but I do feel that the cardboard box isn't really needed. For me the brush is perfect, it simply lengthens my lashes whilst separating them at the same time. This mascara is very natural looking, almost to the point of it looking like I'm not wearing anything on my lashes. This is great because I personally prefer the more 'natural' look. The mascara is super easy to take off and I do this with coconut oil before I wash my face. Overall a great product from Pacifica which I will probably repurchase in the future!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment