Thursday 30 November 2017

Stop The Water While Using Me! Wild Mint Toothpaste - Review*

'Water can't stop itself. But you can.'

Stop The Water While Using Me! is the first natural cosmetics series which combines beauty care and water saving. Active, effective and made from 100% natural ingredients that meet the highest standards of certified natural cosmetics. As such, the brand represents a daily reminder to protect this precious resource as well as attend to one’s own beauty. They use exclusively the best essences and oils that nature has to offer, primarily sourced from organic cultivation. And strictly forego any use of synthetic colour, fragrance and preservatives. All the products are free of silicones, parabens and mineral-based raw materials. Not only is the sustainability of the ingredients important to the company, but also the quality performance of the products. That is why they're constantly working on new, sustainable organic ingredients that have a great effect on skin or hair and are more than just “organic”.

Natural, mineral tooth cleaning is boosted by a high sea salt content and thus prevents tooth decay. This fresh toothpaste also provides natural care for gums: extracts of myrrh, green tea, peppermint and sage firm up and strengthen them. It will leave your mouth feeling unbelievably fresh and the subtle hint of wild mint will turn the ritual of brushing your teeth into an exhilarating experience. 

• Provides natural care for gums. • Helps to prevent cavities. • Sea salt boosts the self-cleaning process.

I came across this Wild Mint Toothpaste by Stop The Water While Using Me! on LoveLula and decided that I needed to try it out due to sticking to my usual toothpaste for a while now. I am in love with the simple yet effective packing of this toothpaste, the message 'stop the water while using me' on the front of the tube is really effective. I really like the fresh minty taste the product gives off when brushing my teeth with the toothpaste. I feel that my teeth are left feeling really clean afterwards. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment