Monday 18 August 2014

Green People Peppermint & Aloe Vera Toothpaste - Review




With a wealth of knowledge and experience, Green People offers a complete range of certified organic products for all of the family. Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance, and, most importantly, respect your body. 

The Green People Mint Toothpaste is made without fluoride, SLS, triclosan, sorbitol, parabens, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates, artificial sweeteners, petrochemicals, and colourants to bring you the purest toothpaste that nature can offer.

I've been using this Green People Peppermint and Aloe Vera Toothpaste for about a week now. I still can't believe how many natural toothpastes there are out there! I'm also really glad that I've found another toothpaste that is vegan, cruelty-free, organic, and has no nasties in it. When brushing with this toothpaste I feel like I need a lot of this product to feel like my teeth are getting a good clean, this might be because it's quite a thin paste (due to no SLS) and I'm used to a thicker paste. I'm also not really keen on the taste of this toothpaste, it's not overpowering, but it does have quite a strong flowery taste to it. And for the price you're paying, I think you're getting a pretty small tube of the product, which would get used up quite quickly when brushing twice a day. I don't think I'll buy this toothpaste again as it's not my favourite taste and texture, but I am really excited to try some other products that the Green People have to offer from their range. Even though this isn't my favourite vegan and cruelty-free toothpaste, I do recommend you try it as it might be perfect for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment