Thursday 9 October 2014

LUSH Cosmetics Big Blue Bath Bomb - Review




LUSH Cosmetics is highly against animal testing and uses only ethical ingredients. All of their products are handmade and are 100% vegetarian-friendly, not all are vegan-friendly, so make sure you lookout for the Vegan Society Approved stamp!

This calming bath bomb evokes a summer’s day at the seaside: perfect for drifting off. Big Blue’s key ingredient is a type of kelp called arame seaweed, which softens in your hot bathwater. Arame is rich in vitamins and minerals including iodine, which helps to regulate metabolism. Sea salt softens the skin, helping to remove dead skin cells, while lemon oil clears the mind and, like lavender oil, is antiseptic and cleansing.

When I visited my first vegan festival back in August at the Kensington Town Hall in London, I excitingly ended up making my very own Big Blue bath bomb with a LUSH demonstrator! The experience was really fun and I recommend making your own at a store if possible. Luckily this is one of my favorite LUSH bath bombs, so when the bath bomb we were going to be making was announced as this one I was happy. I used the bomb not long after placing it into my LUSH goodie box as I was excited to find out what it had turned out like. It turned out to be just like a store-made Big Blue Bath Bomb and I really enjoyed using it. As you can see from my photo above this bath bomb turns your bath water a lovely deep blue ocean colour whilst also filling your bath with soft seaweed! The bomb takes a nice amount of time to completely disappear leaving you with a lovely salty smell in the air. I love this bomb as the seaweed leaves your skin feeling really soft, even when you're finally out of the bath. I really recommend this bath bomb to you if you enjoy salty seaside swims.

3 comments:

  1. When I first used this I was overjoyed its so cooling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you make your own shower bombs you know the nature of the item. While you can simply put engineered substance for aroma yet putting unique, natural fundamental oils and unadulterated almond oil or olive oil can profit your skin all things considered.bath bombs by amor

    ReplyDelete