Sunday 10 September 2017

Pacifica Nail Polishes in Cinnamon Girl, Crimson Kimono, Totally Coral & Gloss Top & Base Coat - Review*



Pacifica design products to enhance rather than overwhelm; to take you on your own personal journey. Committed to producing the finest quality products, the brand is the expression of a clear philosophy: Don't follow trends, follow your heart and the belief that romance, travel and adventure are all in a day's work! The company is acutely earth-conscious, paying minute attention to formulating the most natural, safe, and sustainable products. 

Pacifica's new 7 Free Nail Polishes are long lasting and void of many chemicals that you would find in traditional nail polish. Amazing vibrant colours that go on smooth and stay put. Plus they've added a custom wide 100% vegan brush for easier application. All 7 FREE Nail Polishes are formulated without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animal products.

Ever since Pacifica came out with their new nail polishes I've been wanting to try them. So I'm glad that I've finally got around to reviewing them for LoveLula.com. Cinnamon Girl and Crimson Kimono are both very very similar. When I received them I thought they were the same shade until I looked at their names! When on you can just about tell the difference between the both of them. I'd describe Cinnamon Girl as a deep red whereas Crimson Kimono is more of a pinky red. I love both colours, but to me, they look nothing like they do online so just be aware of that. I also chose the cute looking shade Totally Coral to review. I find this to be a fun Summery mix of different coral and pinks, I love it. I also went for the simple but essential Gloss Top & Base Coat. It's great, super shiny doesn't chip and helps your nail colour last much longer than usual. All the nail polishes are very easy to apply and I love the custom wide brush which helps with application. 


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment