Wednesday 13 September 2017

Rossi Uvema Intense Cleanse Moisturise & Tone Rhassoul Clay Face Mask - Review*





Rossi’s roots lie in one woman’s frustration with the questionable ingredients in high street skincare brands and her concerns that “natural” doesn’t always mean natural. Extensive research into natural oils and ingredients led to her developing her own set of unique skin care products designed to target particular skin characteristics and needs. We only use 100% natural plant-derived ingredients in all of our products. Each ingredient is sourced by us from our trusted suppliers and we ensure that every batch meets our strict quality standards. You will not find any Parabens, Sulphates, Petrochemicals, PEGs, Phthalates, plastic fillers or other synthetic chemicals which could be harmful to your skin in any of our products.

A pre-mixed mask formulated to bring the intense cleansing qualities of fine Moroccan Rhassoul. No essential oils just the subtle fragrance of natural almond and plum kernel oils. The base of this mask is pure Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, a lava clay found in the Atlas mountains of Morocco.

I was searching on LoveLula looking for a new face mask when I came across this Rossi Uvema Clay Mask. It's described to an Intense Cleanse Moisturise & Tone Mask so I thought I'd give it ago. First things first, I love the smell of the mask, it reminds me of marzipan and smells good enough to eat! Now to use the mask all you need to do is simply cleanse the skin and then apply a generous even layer of the mask. It's stated to be left on for about ten to fifteen minutes before washing off, but I find that ten minutes or less just fine as my skin starts to go a little red and blotchy. I do find this mask a little thinner than other clay masks I've tried before and it doesn't fully dry which I'm not used to, but other than that it's a quick and easy mask to use before showering.

• A superior cleanser and skin conditioner • Suitable for all skin types • Will moisturise and tone skin as it purifies • Withdraws toxins and impurities from the skin • Fortified with minerals • 100% natural, pure and unrefined ingredients •


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment