Monday 16 March 2015

Hurraw! Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm - Review*





Hurraw! Balm started out of pure intent; a personal obsession to create the perfect balm: all natural, vegan, made from premium raw, organic and fair trade ingredients, complete with a bunch of natural and fun flavour options. They source honest, fair trade, organic, vegan and raw ingredients from reputable suppliers and are thrilled to share the labours with other balm lovin' individuals. Your purchase also supports legit fair trade, organic farmers and suppliers in the States and around the World. They're also gluten free, soy free and shea free, as well as containing no petroleum, parabens, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours. And with a wide range of flavours from Orange to Earl Grey and Lemon to Chai Spice, you're bound to find a flavour that you'll love.

A deep wildcrafted alkanet infusion gives our Black Cherry Balm a deep red sheer tint. An all natural organic black cherry flavour makes it... tart and yum! The tint of the Black Cherry Balm can vary in colour due to the Alkanet root, Hurraw infuse with almond oil with. Hurraw craft each batch with precision and aim to make every balm the same, please note that plant infusion strengths will vary based on seasonal growing fluctuations & is somewhat expected when using 100% natural ingredients.

One of the products that I chose to review this month from MyPure, was the wonderful Tinted Hurraw! Lip Balm in Black Cherry. I've always been into red lipsticks, but as I've gotten older I've grown out of them and I've realised that I never really found a red that suited me. I've been eyeing up the Hurraw! Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm for quite some time now, but I never had the courage to buy it. To my surprise I fell in love with it, the colour it gives my lips and the scent that it gives off is just perfect. The lip balm has a lovely strong scent of black cherries and it also tints your lips a lovely red colour, this can be worn soft or you can build it up for a more darker red coloured look. I really like Hurraw! lip balms as they glide perfectly over my lips leaving them super soft and non-sticky and they always smell so good enough to eat! I'll definitely be repurchasing this product again as I really love the colour that it fills my lips with and it smells really really great.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I'm always slightly scared of red lipsticks, but I love how they look on other people, this might be a good way to get used to wearing colour while moisturising my lips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds just like me! It's honestly a really nice lip balm, you should try it out :-)
      - Lizzie

      Delete