Friday 16 October 2015

Yes To Tomatoes Combination Skin Daily Pore Scrub - Review*




Yes To Tomatoes is specially formulated with witch hazel and salicylic acid to treat acne breakouts and keep oily-combination skin in tip-top condition.

This acne-fighting scrub is powerful enough to combat blackheads and breakouts, but gentle enough for daily use. Ground mango seeds and bamboo exfoliate skin and help skin turnover a clean, clear surface. The Salicylic Acid helps to combat acne-prone skin and blemishes, Tomatoes help unclog pores and a blend of Ginger Root and Bisabolol helps skin avoid redness.

The first product I decided that I would like to review from MyPure this month, was this Yes To Tomatoes Combination Skin Daily Pore Scrub! I've always liked the idea of the Yes To range as they have so many different products to offer. At first, I was a bit sceptical about how this face scrub might smell, as it is made from tomatoes... But after having a smell of the product I was very surprised at how mild the scent was and how little it smelt of tomatoes. I find the scrub itself to be quite thin, but despite this I find the small grains work well with the consistency of the product. After using the scrub on my face, my skin felt clean and a lot softer. With the spot/acne reducing side of this product I haven't been able to see any physical change in my appearance as my skin is so up and down lately. But hopefully, the more I use the product the more I will notice a difference in my appearance.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment