Sunday 14 February 2016

Yes To Coconuts Ultra Light Body Lotion - Review*

Nuts about coconuts!

'A super light body lotion that sprays on evenly and leaves no greasy residue. This lotion has made applying lotion all over that gorgeous bod of yours so easy! This super snazzy formula contains Virgin Coconut and super-light Jojoba Oils which penetrate the skin in a way that only few oils can. It's perfect for those with dry skin that require intense moisturise.'

The first product I decided I would like to review from MyPure this month, was this Summer sounding Coconut Ultra Light Body Lotion from Yes To. Yes To Coconuts is Yes To's speciality range for dry or cracked skin. This body lotion comes in a plastic bottle with a spray nozzle attached for an all over application. To apply the lotion simply hold the bottle a couple of inches away from skin and spray over arms, legs, and body. The lotion itself is quite thin but it's very creamy and moisturising to the skin. I found that the lovely coconut scent lasted a few hours before it disappeared, which is a nice touch as usually lotion scents don't hang around for long. I personally think this product will be great to use in the Summer as it's very light and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy after its been applied. The coconut scent of the body lotion is also a Summer bonus as it smells light and fresh. I really love the nozzle for spray application, I found that I covered large areas in one go so it didn't take me long to moisturise my whole body. Overall, I will most probably purchase this product again as I think it's a Summer must have!

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment