Tuesday 10 May 2016

LUSH Cosmetics Solid Jungle Conditioner (Old Formula) - Review



LUSH Cosmetics are highly against animal testing and use only ethical ingredients. All of their products are handmade and are 100% vegetarian-friendly, not all are vegan-friendly, so make sure you look out for the Vegan Society Approved stamp!

A solid conditioner packed with tropical fruit, oils and cocoa butter to calm your mane. Made from a cocoa butter base, this is full of fresh figs, kumquats and passion fruits to add shine and hydrate hair. It's also naked and self-preserving. LUSH mash fresh bananas and avocados into this base to condition the hair. Just stroke the bar directly down wet hair a few times; a little goes a long way.

It's taken me so long to review this Solid Jungle Conditioner from LUSH Cosmetics, that the product now has a new formula and a different design! This really isn't one of my favorite LUSH products and I may have to call it my worse. I found product very messy to use and I felt that it left my hair feeling knotty afterwards. My only love for this product is that I love the smell of it, it's fresh and fruity and the scent stays in your hair all day long. After trying this product I wasn't thinking of repurchasing it as I didn't get along with it, but now it has a new formula I may just have to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment