Monday 20 June 2016

Acorelle Eau Fraiche in Silky Rose - Review*



Silky Rose is a mellow fruity raspberry perfume emphasised with rose floral water. All of Acorelle's eau fraiches are composed of wheat alcohol, organic essential oils with active properties, and floral waters which are 100% organic and adapted to each fragrance.

Descripti

  • Head notes: rosebuds, lychee
  • Heart notes: rosegeranium, freesia
  • Base notes: raspberry
Quite recently I've been on the hunt for some new scents, so I'm very happy that I came across this lovely Acorelle rose scent from Mypure.co.uk this month. I love how subtle the smell of this product is and for me this means I can wear it casually throughout the day or for evenings out. I find the that scent can linger a good few hours but if you wanted the smell to last longer you could always spray the product elsewhere, such as your wrists. I also love that this product doesn't involve phthalates, artificial colours. artificial musk or synthetic chemicals.

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I bought sample of this scent, which came in the form of a wipe soaked in the product. Unfortunately, it smelled really strongly of alcohol, so I don't think the wipes give the correct impression of the actual product! I do think I'd like this perfume. I love the vanilla one and have a cherry sample to try, too. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural, organic beauty, sustainable fashion, greener living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruelty free cosmetics is very important to me. Thank you for the interesting blog post xx

    ReplyDelete