Thursday 16 June 2016

Yes To Tomatoes Combination Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser - Review*



After running out of my previous cleanser I was on the hunt for a new one to try out. I ended up coming across this Yes To Tomatoes combination skin cleanser, which I requested from from MyPure.co.uk for reviewing purposes this month. 

Yes To Tomatoes is specially formulated with witch hazel and salicylic acid to help treat acne breakouts and keep oily-combination skin in tip top condition.  Made with 98% natural ingredients, Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is perfect for combination skin. The naturally derived formulation blends tomato and watermelon extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination skin balanced and clear. The cleanser also maintains your skin's pH balance while removing excess oils and impurities, purifying and refreshing your complexion. 

Of course the first thing I had to do when I received my product was smell it. I've loved previous Yes To Tomato scents before but this is probably the best so far as it's so sweet and fruity! As I ditched my electric face brush about a month ago I went back to basics with this cleanser and have been wetting my face with warm water, squeezing a bit of the product into my finger tips, massaging into my face for about a minute and then rinsing it all off with cold water. This routine has worked like a dream and has cleared my previous breakouts up. I find the that product can be drying after use so be sure to use a good facial moisturiser afterwards. Other than the product being a little drying to my skin after use this cleanser is great and I've nearly used the bottle up!

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment