Tuesday 16 October 2018

Benecos Natural Nail Polish Remover - Review*




For a long time, natural cosmetics had a bland, generic look, limited product choices and, generally, high prices. However, this is no longer the case because at Benecos we offer bright, modern, cruelty-free products all at affordable prices. Our products are natural and organic and our makeup range is filled with a variety of colours, so say goodbye to dull and boring and hello to the vibrant and dynamic world of Benecos colour cosmetics!

The natural nail polish remover is acetone-free, vegan and BDIH certified. It, therefore, removes nail polish more gently than a conventional nail polish remover.

I haven't used many vegan nail colour removers, so when I needed to replace my usual one due to it running out I came across this Benecos Natural Nail Polish Remover on LoveLula.com. Firstly, nail colour remover is pretty straightforward, this one works nicely to remove nail colour but it doesn't smell very natural to me at all. It does what it says on the tin really well but sadly the scent just isn't for me!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment