Tuesday 23 October 2018

Sukin Purely Ageless Reviving Eye Cream - Review*



'Skincare that doesn't cost the Earth.'

Sukin continues to maintain a strong stance on the environment and sustainability and has been certified as 100% Carbon Neutral, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan for many years now, with all formulations being biodegradable and grey water safe in addition. Today, Sukin is Australia’s best selling natural skin care brand, with a portfolio across face, body and hair, and continuing to grow year on year. Sukin’s skincare is still Australian made and owned, and is run by a dedicated young team, focused on remaining close to the ground and providing customers with the best natural skincare on the market.

Our Reviving Eye Cream offers hydration and soothing to the sensitive area around the eyes. With Green Coffee working to reduce the appearance of dark circles while Vitamin rich Sunflower Oil and Rosehip Oil work to fight fine lines and Pure Ribose reduce the first signs of signs of ageing by up to 78% in fourteen days. Suitable for all skin types.

I've used a handful of Sukin's products before so when I came across this Purely Ageless Reviving Eye Cream on LoveLula.com I really wanted to try it out. The underneath of my eyes had been looking pretty tired lately due to not sleeping very well. But since using this eye cream my tired looking eyes are no longer. The skin also appears smoother and lighter since using this cream. My only downside is that it's pretty difficult to control how little product comes out of the bottle's pump, so I've put it into a little pot instead which makes it easier to apply.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment