Sunday 25 November 2018

PHB Ethical Beauty Soothing Hand Cream with Organic Lavender - Review*



PHB Ethical Beauty is a pioneering family run business with a revolutionary multi-award winning a range of UK handmade ethical beauty products which are all natural, vegan and halal certified. PHB give us ethically made products that are a safer choice for our health and for the environment. They're also raising awareness about ethical issues that arise in the cosmetics industry, such as the use of animal-derived ingredients, plastic microbeads and palm oil in cosmetics. All of PHB's products are free from alcohol, animal ingredients, harmful chemicals & allergens and they are strongly against animal testing.

Try PHB’s rich and nourishing Soothing hand cream, made with a creamy formula that hydrates and nourishes skin yet absorbs instantly leaving no greasiness or residue. Organic butter & botanical actives relieve dryness, soften skin and increase suppleness. With pure Organic Lavender to calm and soothe your skin & senses. PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business - Handmade in the UK - 15% of profit goes to charity.

• Shea butter & organic Lavender for soft, healthy skin • Rich, nourishing formula for softer and more supple skin • Soothes hard-working hands • No greasiness or residue • Mild and Gentle • Cruelty-free, vegan and halal certified • Handmade in the UK •


I love a good hand cream, I ended up coming across this PHB Ethical Beauty Soothing Hand Cream with Organic Lavender on LoveLula.com and decided to give it a try. With the cold weather now in full swing, for me, hand cream is a must. I love the shape of this bottle as you can pump out just enough of the hand cream without wasting any of the product. The lavender scent smells lovely and it isn't overpowering like I thought it might be. I really like this hand creams as my hands are left feeling really soft after use and there's absolutely no greasiness left on my hands which is a must for me.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment