Tuesday 27 November 2018

Limited Edition Crazy Rumors Gingerbread 100% Natural Lip Balm - Review*



Crazy Rumors are wonderfully colourful and flavourful vegan lip balms from the USA with a BIG personality. Established over 15 years ago, the exceptional 100% natural lip care is still handmade in small batches for the purest and freshest balms. Clean, tasty and ethical, the balms include super moisturising delights like Certified Organic Shea Butter & soothing Jojoba oil. The mouth-watering flavours are sourced from fruits, vegetables and spices, no synthetic lab created flavours in here, ever. Nature creates it all, and what’s better than that? There’s something for everyone: Mild to Wild, we’ve got you covered!

I came across this very festive Crazy Rumors Natural Lip Balm from LoveLula.com at the beginning of November. As you know, I love a good lip balm so I was on the hunt for a festive scent to add to my collection. This lip balm has a very sweet scent and it perfectly reminds me of Christmas gingerbread biscuits! It applies really well and stays on for a good hour afterwards, along with the scent. It also moisturises my lips nicely, which is perfect for the colder weather. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment