Sunday 12 June 2016

ERiiS Sun Triple Protection Sun Filter in SPF 30 - Review*




ERiiS Sun is a complete range of sun protection milk that combines a new and innovative filtering system with the energy of fresh fruit extracts. Triple action UVA, UVB, and Infrared-A protection, in a real juice formula, to refresh the skin before, during and after sun exposure.

Iridixina-S:
This is an innovative complex of sun protective filters for triple UVA, UVB and Infrared-A protection. It actively targets free radicals generated by exposure to sun and helps prevent damage to skin cells, including the formation of solar scars, and protect against premature ageing and the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and loss of skin elasticity. 

Carrot Fresh Cells Extract:
 A real live microencapsulated cellular extract from the carrot root It is a natural source of beta-carotene, useful in repairing skin tissue. It deeply hydrates the skin whilst ensuring an intense even tan. 

Vitamin A, C, E:
 Vitamin complex with high refreshing and antioxidant efficacy for the skin. It helps to protect and regenerate skin stressed by sun exposure by limiting the risk of erythema and abnormal pigmentation.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Rebecca requesting if I'd like to try out a new sun protection product that was hitting the UK. I've only ever tired one brand of vegan and cruelty-free sun cream so I thought I'd give ERiiS Sun a go! I ended up going for their Sun Protection Milk in SPF 30 as this suits my skin the best. ERiiS Sun is said to be an extra gentle formulation and is both paraben and allergen-free. I really love the smell of this sun cream, it has the typical 'sun cream' scent but I'd say it's a bit more subtle than others I've previously come across. I found that due to its light oil-free consistency the cream itself absorbs quickly into the skin and it doesn't leave any white marks afterwards, which is a bonus! I also love that the product is presented in a bottle with a pump as this makes it a hygienic and practical way to apply the sun cream. Overall I'm quite happy that I've come across this sun protection range and I'll happily use it again. 

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.



*This article originally appeared on Aedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment